Here at Virtuoso we have several delicious organic green teas. Some options to choose from are
Cran-Berry Green Tea Smoothies
- 1/2 cup frozen cranberries
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen blackberries
- 5 frozen whole strawberries
- 1 ripe banana $
- 1/2 cup brewed green tea, cooled to room temperature$
- 1/4 cup plain soy milk
- 2 tablespoons honey or packed light brown sugar
- In a blender, whirl all ingredients until smooth.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per 2-cup serving.
Note:Individually quick-frozen (IQF) technology has made high-quality frozen fruit possible, with a nutritional value on par with that of fresh fruit. Frozen fruit is ideal for using in smoothies, chilling the drink without diluting it as ice would.For a tropical spin, substitute 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks for the blackberries and strawberries.
Jazzy & Ryan
Two regulars who we get to see everyday! Ryan loves trying out our different single origin espressos in his cappuccinos and Jazzy is all about the iced green tea.
Catch these two in the afternoons when they are chatting up our friendly baristas!