Here at Virtuoso we have several delicious organic green teas. Some options to choose from are
Cran-Berry Green Tea Smoothies
- 1/2 cup frozen cranberries
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen blackberries
- 5 frozen whole strawberries
- 1 ripe banana $
- 1/2 cup brewed green tea, cooled to room temperature$
- 1/4 cup plain soy milk
- 2 tablespoons honey or packed light brown sugar
- In a blender, whirl all ingredients until smooth.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per 2-cup serving.
Note:Individually quick-frozen (IQF) technology has made high-quality frozen fruit possible, with a nutritional value on par with that of fresh fruit. Frozen fruit is ideal for using in smoothies, chilling the drink without diluting it as ice would.For a tropical spin, substitute 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks for the blackberries and strawberries.